[FRIAM] words for Nick

Eric Charles eric.phillip.charles at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 11:24:20 EDT 2020

"Awesome" is one of my favorites. Now used to indicate general goodness.
Not generally used in situations where one say "i was in awe".

"Liberal" and "conservative" are two of my least favorite.  Liberal was
about promoting freedom.  Conservative was about retaining past ways. Note
that those are clearly orthogonal issues in their original usage,  and now
we act like they are opposites,  which is terrible.