[FRIAM] vaccine

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 09:15:14 EDT 2020

I agree 100%. And I'm sorry if I sound like I'm on some kind of high horse. One of the flaws of digital media is the lack of overtones and context that would otherwise accompany meatspace discussion. I pepper my opinions with self-deprecating commentary, which is always inadequate.

Shubik is not wrong. Our institutions are under attack and it's not merely incompetence, as my point about "active measures" alludes. It's in the headlines every day:

FDA, under pressure from Trump, authorizes blood plasma as Covid-19 treatment
https://www.statnews.com/2020/08/23/fda-under-pressure-from-trump-expected-to-authorize-blood-plasma-as-covid-19-treatment/

Finding ways to doubt other people is easy. Finding ways to trust them is always difficult. That's the hard work we've been trying to do since this dumpster fire administration took office.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ