[FRIAM] New ways of understanding the world

jon zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 11:09:14 EST 2020

It is a little strange to read "possessed a theory" from Nick because he
staunchly avoids language like "has consciousness". That said, I read him
here as saying that discovery of the self is a corollary to discovery of the
world. From my own perspective, theories are derived from (founded upon?)
doings, but are not the same thing as doings. Tryings are perhaps more
subtle, they evoke for me something like proto-theorems or lemmas. -- 2₵

--
Sent from: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/