[FRIAM] wackos

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 20:07:49 EST 2020

OK. Well, *I* don't use it as a term for *other*. I count myself among the wackos. Any reflective misfit will count themselves that way. I ask myself on at least a daily basis whether or not I'm the crazy one. This reflective *awkwardness* is even a theme in most modern comedies. To think "wacko" is a synonym for "the other" misses a HUGE part of popular culture. So, I can't help but wonder who, here, is guilty of "ethnocentrism"? Perhaps it's those who think they understand a culture they don't understand? >8^D

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ