[FRIAM] Friam Winter Potluck

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 14:35:41 EST 2020

Hi, everybody,

George and Sherry have kindly offered their house for a FRIAM Winter Potluck
on Saturday February 15th at 5 pm.  That's a week from THIS Saturday.
Please bring your spouses and spousal equivalents and anybody else in your
family who has wondered what the heck FRIAM is about.   Please, also, spread
the word among any friammers who might not closely follow "the congregation
news letter".

Here are the details:

FRIAM Winter Potluck,

Saturday February 15th at 5 pm.

Home of: George Duncan, Sherry Kelsey

1249 Camino De Cruz Blanca, Santa Fe, NM 87505

which is half-mile above St John's College

just past a speed bump and on the left side.

Land: (505) 983-6895

Mobile: (505) 469-4671

Bring food  to share.  Bring what you like to eat, particularly if you have
special eating needs.  Please email me ("reply" will work) to let me know
how many are coming and what you are likely to bring, so I can balance the
menu, if necessary.    My phone number is 505-984-9112.  It's a land line.
My wife's name is Penny.

Please come.  Last year's party was great fun.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson

ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com>

https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/