[FRIAM] Graal VM

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Feb 21 14:10:25 EST 2020

Glen writes:

< I'm talking about a) being *aware* of one's triggers and b) where there are none, *installing* them. You're talking about triggering the way the right wingers talk about it ... as if it's a bad thing. My point in arguing with Steve's position is that reduction, triggering is a Good Thing. >

No problem with that, provided it is a actively and skeptically curated set of triggers.  If one has to call the police every time a trigger fires, then that's a crude trigger that should be replaced with a better one.

Marcus