[FRIAM] Graal VM

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 15:01:48 EST 2020

I don't think I believe in desensitization theory. But I do believe in practice makes perfect ... aka indoctrination. When I was trying to eat fewer animals before being diagnosed with lymphoma, I embarked on a long indoctrination to eat beets every time it was offered on the menu of whatever restaurant I was at. I still hate beets. But I can, now, converse coherently with those of us weird enough to, for whatever bizarre reason, eat them.  Maybe one day I'll do the same with kiwi fruit ... and maybe I'll host a beehive ... or start collecting wasp nests.  heebeeheebeeheebee

--
☣ uǝlƃ