[FRIAM] climate change questions

Stephen Guerin stephen.guerin at simtable.com
Wed Jan 1 18:23:36 EST 2020

On Wed, Jan 1, 2020 at 12:16 PM Douglass Carmichael <doug at dougcarmichael.com>
wrote:

> We are stuck at the point where, to stay under 1.5 or 2,  it is clear that
> we must cut fossil fuel extraction and use and there is no existing
> politics todo it because it mans loss of jobs, failures of mortgages,
> collapse of banks - and starvation. And this  is  Implies that we must move
> toward powerful centralization and decentralization at the same time.

Doug,

I'm intrigued. Can you say more about your last point about the
simultaneous movement toward centralization and decentralization?

Welcome to Friam - I've seen you post a few times over the last 5 years. I
poked around your sites, downloaded Gardenworld and checked out your Bio -
incredible depth!

-Stephen