[FRIAM] Fwd: Question from Merle

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 23:45:36 EST 2020

Steve,

You a good and kind man!

FRIAM is the petri-dish that brings ideas from different sources into proximity, and metaphors are the enzymes that actually coax them into interaction.  No other working group has ever been as stimulating.  I have often said, I owe my intellectual (if not biological) survival to it.  Five scientific papers have been published because of the proddings and goadings of our FRIAM colleagues, and I am starting working on a sixth, now.  Thanks for that.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/