[FRIAM] Comcast blows! who else does legit internet in town.

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 13:53:57 EST 2020

Comcast blows! who else does legit internet in town. After a routine call
monday to tech support with comcast turned into a shouting mach just to get
my internet back up and reliable. I'm looking again for options. Surely
someone does legit networking close to 1g gig each way that doesn't blow to
work with as comcast does. It feels like they aren't happy till I'm
infurated with getting stonewalled by some dude on the phone. As I hate
that kind of relationship to a company. Is there anyone else santa fe? if
so what's been peoples experience?