[FRIAM] more Epstein fallout

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sun Jan 12 13:53:47 EST 2020

Nick writes:

“Why does the potentiality entail the desire?
 I can plunge a dinner fork into the back of my hand, right now.
 Surely, you don’t expect me to do so, just because I can.”

The premise is that people do things that feel good, and things that are apparently free from negative consequences.
Neither would be true with this use of a dinner fork.   It might feel good to plunge the dinner fork into the hand of an impolite dinner guest.   Whether that would be free of consequences would depend on the relative quality of your respective lawyers and the physical strength of your guest.

Marcus