[FRIAM] Trumps motives not judiciable because they are "in his head"

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Jan 31 17:57:50 EST 2020

Glen writes:

< I never know whether you're arguing against or agreeing with me.  >

I guess I was getting to that.  :-)
Not that you were claiming it, but I am unconvinced that tradeoffs between creative aspirations and incompetent execution, or competent execution and boring aspirations explain the difference between the left and the right.   I would say the Trump ilk have neither good aspirations nor good execution.   I guess I value them less than Nick.  :-)

Marcus