[FRIAM] Pause the Show

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Jun 2 14:52:36 EDT 2020

I have little interest in that [†], but I think we should get (from insurance) full genome sequencing and analysis as we don't benefit from lookahead concerning heredity.   Similarly, I find all this enthusiasm about services like ancestry.com kind of strange, even a little narcissistic.   Better to look at people like poor Mr. Floyd who are less like us to inform us about life.

Marcus