[FRIAM] Pause the Show

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Tue Jun 2 19:17:26 EDT 2020

I'm watching Mary's twins grow up from a distance and considering just
what you say: "communication doesn't exist, even between 2 people who
know as much about eachother as is possible".   there are lots of eerie
simultenaeties with them but also quite a bit of divergence.   They are
not identical (one boy and one girl) but there is still a *lot*
shared.   One step closer would require conjoinedness.   I'm curious,
but pretty sure that experience is highly individual if not literally
singular and definitely "none of my business".

Continue the Show,

 - Steve