[FRIAM] Santa Fe Plaza Riot

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Wed Jun 3 11:48:04 EDT 2020

I'm so out of the loop of Internet/Urban culture (despite decades
embedded within the former) that I truly appreciate that others here
(such as you Glen) have your finger on the pulse as well as you do.

Poe's Law is very helpful.   I think *many* people (even here) can't
accept that their sarcasm or parody might literally not be recognizeable
by others.   I wonder where this fits in the in-group/out-group
dileniation?   Dog-whistles seem to be the converse of this?