[FRIAM] Freedom of opinion or fascist trap

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 11:56:43 EDT 2020

Well, for starters, it’s inaccurate in his characterization of his enemies, no?

Eg

On the contrary, nihilist criminals are simply out for loot and the thrill of destruction, with cadres of left-wing radicals like antifa <https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/attorney-general-william-p-barrs-statement-riots-and-domestic-terrorism>  infiltrating protest marches to exploit Floyd’s death for their own anarchic purposes.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson

ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com>

https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/