[FRIAM] Oblivion resistant swarm

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Mon Jun 8 16:51:54 EDT 2020

Jochen -

I'm glad I didn't jump in earlier and let some of this play out.  I hope
I'm not still jumping in too early ('you move too soon'
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2tXIm1OHvk>) here...   but as with
Tom's question, I'm not sure what you are trying to model with
"forgetting"?  Is this adding thermal noise to the rules on principle
(annealing) or does it model something like a loss/fading of allegiance
to an affinity group over time?

I did a half-ass search for the pre-thread when you talked about your
book-in-progress to see what I might have missed there.

More background would be interesting to me.

- Steve