[FRIAM] Thoughts on the Floyd protests

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 20:20:55 EDT 2020

I have a developing friendship with a retired Captain of SWAT for the
Pennsylvania State Police.  He's relatively young, does a fair amount of
public speaking, and has a consulting firm that teaches "police Spanish" to
interested departments.  We are both members of a group that meets once a
week (currently Zoom) to practice Spanish conversation.  I could ask him if
he'd be interested.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,