[FRIAM] Thoughts on the Floyd protests

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Jun 10 12:51:01 EDT 2020

I think the point is that are already not accountable.   Protected by unions and colleagues who will look the other way, and a culture that accepts that certain people must consent to miserable lives.

On 6/10/20, 9:48 AM, "Friam on behalf of Prof David West" <friam-bounces at redfish.com on behalf of profwest at fastmail.fm> wrote:

    downside is the private militias that Jon mentioned. just like the military that replaces soldiers with private contractors - to whom are the latter accountable?