[FRIAM] tactics and strategy - from vFRIAM 6/12 - attention glen

Eric Charles eric.phillip.charles at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 21:38:03 EDT 2020

"Biden is much more authentically a person of faith than Trump is.  I'm not
sure the Trumpers are capable of perceiving that."

Therefore it is unnecessary for a prince to have all the good qualities I
have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them.....
merciful, faithful, humane, upright, and religious. There is nothing more
necessary to appear to have than this last quality, inasmuch as men judge
generally more by the eye than by the hand, because it belongs to everybody
to see you, to few to come in touch with you.
-- Machiavelli... 517 years ago

Eric P. Charles, Ph.D.
Department of Justice - Personnel Psychologist
American University - Adjunct Instructor
<echarles at american.edu>