[FRIAM] alternative response

Russ Abbott russ.abbott at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 23:28:12 EDT 2020

Frank,  Thanks for the Glymour paper. So often when I read a paper from
someone in the Humanities (and Philosophy is considered part of the
Humanities) I come away wondering whether the author cared more about how
entertaining the paper was than about its actual substance. No doubt that
Glymour knows how to entertain! It's a sparking performance.

-- Russ Abbott
Professor, Computer Science