[FRIAM] alternative response

glen∉ℂ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 20:20:25 EDT 2020

Nah. I'm not redefining the term at all. The definition I'm using is in the dictionary. It's in the stanford encyclopedia of philosophy. It's a common usage and I won't be deprecating it. Just because there's a large body of people talking about 1 tiny subdomain of the term doesn't mean the standard definition should be changed.