[FRIAM] alternative response

∄ uǝlƃ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 12:03:28 EDT 2020

All of this depends fundamentally on people being willing to play games, rather than make commitments in the first place. Jon's identification of "arguing over base ontological commitments" is simply a symptom of the unwillingness to play games. Everyone takes ideas too seriously. And more importantly, everyone takes their OWN ideas too seriously.

--
☣ uǝlƃ