[FRIAM] Access to books

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 15:39:36 EDT 2020

I submit some other strangely good things are going on as well: a huge
number of really cool, awesome documentaries. On youtube, are now free. New
to me. I got to watch the phantom of the opera. Scoob,  we are for now
having to ask: why is distance a issue for regular follow ups with Doctors
of all areas of the body. Tele-Comuting is making a return. Sure I love to
get out side and go for hikes and go indiana jones on stuff. And have the
sore knees to show that. But  PlanetFitness: WorkIns very cool
A NationalHeathSystem might get and stay on the table, Voting by mail? for
huge number of states? yep that's being a thing. NM just does it now. That
is very cool IMO.