[FRIAM] falsifying the lost opportunity updating mechanism for free will

∄ uǝlƃ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 15:00:02 EDT 2020

Hm. How about an example where the composer changes the composition?

Let's say we have 2 processes, P1 and P2 with 1 branch each:
P1 → A v B
P2 → C v D

And let's say A and C compose and B and D compose.
P1 ^ P2 → AC v BD

The 0th time through the structure, the monitor records: AC.
The controller adds another composition: AD to create the structure:
P1 ^ P2 → AC v BD v AD

--
☣ uǝlƃ