[FRIAM] Pandemic Over!

Jon Zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 11:02:38 EDT 2020

In our recent all-hands meeting at work, we talked quite
a bit about COVID-19 data and in particular the statistics
related to nursing homes in the US.

‘Playing Russian Roulette’: Nursing Homes Told to Take the Infected
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/24/us/nursing-homes-coronavirus.html

>From the data we discussed, a surprising amount of COVID deaths in many
states are in nursing homes. 80% of the deaths in Rhode Island, for
instance.

Many states do not declare the mortality rates for their nursing homes
and Arizona, perhaps pulling-a-China, declares a number far less than
others.

--
Sent from: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/