[FRIAM] Washington Coronavirus Map and Case Count - The New York Times

∄ uǝlƃ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 13:22:05 EDT 2020

Well, here in WA, it *is* a county by county thing. Our county applied for phase 3 last Wednesday. We haven't heard back from the state yet (as far as I know). The criteria for moving from one phase to another include number of cases, number of deaths, number of hospital beds, etc. Such things strike me as competent. I don't think it's helpful to think in terms of blue/red. The reds can be competent, too.

The point I tried to make in my posts with the Subject "credibility" is that competence lies in being careful and detailed.

--
☣ uǝlƃ