[FRIAM] observability and randomness

∄ uǝlƃ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 11:08:32 EDT 2020

I'm satisfied that river deltas are unrelated to the mechanism I proposed (LOUMFW). Since this is an entirely different subject, I've changed the title (and "pulled a Jon" by starting a new thread while quoting from an old thread 8^).

You mention the no onto mappings result from Lawvere. It seems to me that the lexicon of control theory might better get at the point. Observability is broken down into several sub-types, some of which are more natural to me (and simulation), like reachability and constructability. Gisin's yapping about far away digits *becoming* more definite or *changing* disposition connotes evolution, whereas the language in Lawvere connote static maps (albeit, maybe, with pathological shapes, bulbous regions that may only be reachable by wiggling one's way through little wormhole constrictions or somesuch). At least they connote that to me with tiny exposure to category theory and relatively larger exposure to control theory. My only point is maybe look to that body of work for something about observability's relationship to randomness?

--
☣ uǝlƃ