[FRIAM] credibility

Roger Critchlow rec at elf.org
Mon Jun 29 12:48:05 EDT 2020

I'm catching up after rescuing 30 days of FRIAM from the spam folder.

In an even more meta-news context, The New York Times revealed yesterday
that the Washington Post pulled a Bob Woodward article that would have
outed Bret Kavanaugh as an anonymous source, directly contradicting
testimony Kavanaugh was giving about what he did and did not do while
serving on Ken Starr's staff.  Keeping faith with your sources.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/28/business/media/martin-baron-washington-post.html
<https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/28/business/media/martin-baron-washington-post.html?>

-- rec --