[FRIAM] observability and randomness

∄ uǝlƃ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 18:56:21 EDT 2020

Ha! "Present company excluded" obviously. 8^D I used to be careful to apply that caveat when I went around willy-nilly insulting whole swaths of people. Marcus is right; I am getting old and going down denying it all the way.

Do you think you were *lucky* to get such constructive feedback? Or did you, perhaps, recommend people to review it, knowing they would be knowledgeable and interested?

--
☣ uǝlƃ