[FRIAM] Shorthands for Brain-stuff

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 23:24:16 EDT 2020

Marcus,

Physics is the constitution, chemistry the legislation, biology the executive orders, and psychology, the departmental regulations policies.

Unlike in our own government, nobody on the right gets to violate anybody on the left.

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/