[FRIAM] Trump as a victim

Roger Frye frye.roger at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 15:08:43 EDT 2020

My stumbling block is Stephen Miller. After some effort, I could muster up
Buddhist compassion for Trump and wish that he be healthy, strong and
happy. But I chastised myself for wishing Stephen Miller would get it when
I saw a picture of him walking next to Hope Hicks. Then when I heard that
he has it too, I couldn't help smiling.