[FRIAM] Trump as a victim

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Wed Oct 7 18:29:34 EDT 2020

Gotta love watching Trump "crack the whip" by tweeting that he's ending
COVID relief negotiations, watching the market dip, then implying to
turn them back on and watching it bounce back up.   What a power trip!
Imagine that while on Steroids!   I've never taken Steroids, what do I
know...   but it sounds like it might be a really heady experience...
next thing you know he'll be dating his daughter too?    Gotta love the
poor little imp.