[FRIAM] labels

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 17:20:16 EDT 2020

Yeah, that rhetoric and Barry's suggestion that threats can work imply, to me, that Harris should have answered Pence with "HELL YES, we will restructure SCOTUS if you confirm Barrett before inauguration!" But I worry that Biden is too centrist to actually follow through with the threat. It makes me wonder how strong Harris' voice would be in the new admin.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ