[FRIAM] high turnout and tight races?

jon zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 14:57:50 EDT 2020

Yeah, I empathize with your sentiments. Oh to see a good band, the only
notion of a church that has ever made any sense to me and where Communion is
served a pint at a time.

Even though my left-leaning friends guarantee that my vote has been thrown
away and I feel just as disenfranchised wrt politics as I ever have been and
that this is only the second time in my life that I have ever voted, I feel
angsty at the thought that my vote may not get counted. When I chat with
other friends, equally alienated from politics, they also feel the same
angstiness around their vote in this election. I feel brainwashed, but I am
not entirely sure in what direction. No amount of rational argument has ever
convinced me that voting matters, and yet, here I am, throwing away my vote
and feeling ready to brawl.

--
Sent from: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/