[FRIAM] "It's liberty, Your Honor."

⛧ glen gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 22:21:34 EST 2021

Framing The Abortion Argument

https://reason.com/volokh/2021/12/02/framing-the-abortion-argument/

I have to admit, I'm kinda swayed by the idea that 15 weeks might be enough time to make a decision. Even if it takes someone 12 weeks to discover they're pregnant, 3 weeks might be enough. Though if your work schedule is set a month in advance or you have to travel hundreds of miles for the procedure, that kinks the rhetoric.

But these Justices are the elite of the elite, if not in money, than in cognitive power. So why would we expect them to grok what it's like to be poor?
--
glen ⛧