[FRIAM] arg!

⛧ glen gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 16:22:20 EST 2021

[sigh] I was in such a good mood this morning. Maybe this is just fake news designed to irk me. But probably not. Byline is biased, but not that bad.

Peter Thiel’s Free Speech for Race Science Crusade at Cambridge University REVEALED

"Peterson’s return was not a victory for ‘free speech’ as Dr Orr and his colleagues claimed. Instead, it was the culmination of a concerted campaign by what one of them dubbed “the Thiel network” to use free speech as a cover to wage war on the perceived liberal threat to heartfelt theological beliefs, and to normalise pseudoscientific theories of scientific racism."

--
glen ⛧