[FRIAM] tolerance of the intolerant

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 22:52:29 EST 2021

Speaking of January 6, are you all watching CNN which is reporting on the
communications among White House insiders on that day as revealed by Mark
Meadows' documents.  Their supposedly private discussion is very different
different than what they report publicly was said.  How did Meadows not
know this was going to cause chaos?

Frank

---
Frank C. Wimberly