[FRIAM] Rude nutter and group chat

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 19:38:51 EST 2021

 As a follow up.
I can't leave on iOS either. First of all it's....dishonerable and rude to
do so in the first place. Also because Carla does only News.  I do not do
24/7 news. I do not do news in general.  Humans have this strange
pathological desire to keep harping on stuff well beyond their control.
My consulting hours for why this is just dumb are 9-3 M-3 assuming you can
afford it.
Do any of you folks know a app or setting, for either iOS (14 IIRC) or
android  to pry myself out of this? I "can" mute the conversation, but
unless either her idiot, manic, and neurotic BF disband I am stuck. Someone
in their is on Android or I might be able to just leave.
Sigh...
Humans.