[FRIAM] Jeremy England

Roger Critchlow rec at elf.org
Fri Jan 8 12:39:50 EST 2021

Yes, as is usual, even though there's
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/371/6524/16 in the same issue titled
"Open Access Takes Flight".

But if you go to the table of contents for the issue,
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/371/6524, you'll see a little
padlock next to each article link.

I'm not logged in with my AAAS account at the moment but the little padlock
next to each article appears to show "full access" for everything.  It may
just be a lingering cookie from my last login, or it may mean something
else.

-- rec --