[FRIAM] Great Communicator or NLP unto TDS

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Jan 11 21:00:10 EST 2021

Dave writes:

< I said in 2016 (when I was also predicting Trump's win) that it was a huge mistake for Democrats and the Media then, to focus on the 1-10 percent of Trump supporters who were certifiably wacko and card carrying members of the "Basket of Deplorables," and pretending the 90-99% did not exist and did not have legitimate and perhaps even reasonable reasons for supporting someone — for policy and philosophical reasons — that they found to be despicable as a person. >

Hiring a plainly deranged person to be president was a certifiably wacko thing to do.   That’s not an issue with Democrats.
That’s just calling a spade a spade.

Marcus