[FRIAM] patriot hackers, again

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 14:19:25 EST 2021

My limited experience with the type of people that join the NSA (that the NSA wants) [⛧] is that they would fail in the same way the DC cops failed, biased thinking a bunch of fat, bearded, white dudes aren't really a threat. So, while Parler might be on their radar, I think changes are less than random they'd have archived it. The FBI, on the other hand, is much more likely to have done so.

[⛧] Full disclosure, I took a few steps in applying just before graduating. My roommate did accept a job offer. That roommate *hated* my H.R. Giger prints. 8^D

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ