[FRIAM] Poetry Slams vs biologic Percean Logic Machine Emulator

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Jan 12 16:47:25 EST 2021

I'm not much of a drinker, but I think the drinking me and the non-drinking me are just two different modes.   The former is no more true than the latter.    Like most people not prone to bar fights, either mode will tolerate a person that doesn't share my values if I have a reason.   There are models one builds from the totality of evidence that are useful to understand and influence events.   Ethical thinking can inform these models.   These models should not simply be put aside in the name of peace or transparency.