[FRIAM] it's world logic day!

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 21:49:03 EST 2021

Jon,

Thou mockest me.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/

-----Original Message-----
From: Friam <friam-bounces at redfish.com> On Behalf Of jon zingale
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2021 8:18 PM
To: friam at redfish.com
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] it's world logic day!

By my internal model of Nick, I would guess that he is referring to Peirce.
Though it is funny to imagine that logic has done nothing of consequence since 1914, that no other thinkers have come along and moved the subject forward, and that logicians still simply practice the subject from within some century-old framework. Perhaps I am wrong and he would cite Lawvere, Eilenberg, Kripke, Girard, Curry, Church, Per Martin-Löf, or ...

--
Sent from: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/