[FRIAM] Talent and Moral Luck - Steelman attempt

Merle Lefkoff merlelefkoff at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 22:50:56 EST 2021

Maybe I missed this earlier, but this thread might be more lively if it
considers the latest gender conversation: the fluidity of gender as a form
of cultural identity.  I have to practice constantly referring to several
of my granddaughter's friends as "they", not "she" or "he" or "her" or
"him."

Merle Lefkoff, Ph.D.
Center for Emergent Diplomacy
emergentdiplomacy.org