[FRIAM] Rotary Cell Phone (Description and Build)

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 11:38:40 EST 2021

What's missing in the audialization of serialized data like DNA is some sort of state space reconstruction ... kindasorta like protein [un]folding. What I'd *love* to see is a piece-wise serial unwinding into, say, PureData components that can be taken apart in chunks and reassembled at will. So, rather than serializing a whole genome, we could play God and genetically engineer a new tune. What might it sound like when a ribosome constructs spike proteins from the vaccines? Or when an immune cell grabs it?

Visual/spatial thinkers get a big (false) kick out of cartoon visualizations of such things. We sequential thinkers are left to wallow in our imaginations.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ