[FRIAM] Acronyms

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:30:04 EST 2021

Geez, barry.  And I thought I had made it up.  I was just teasing.  In my line of work (I think of myself ultimately as a writer) the burden of proof is always with the generator of the text.  I assume that nobody has time to mess with acronyms.  If I want to be understood, I have to be clear.  I assume it’s the same with programming.  TRIAR.

Nick Thompson

ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com>

https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/