[FRIAM] Acronyms

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 19:14:48 EST 2021

Glen,  I was trying to line up my understandings of clear and rigorous with yours.  I was thinking that, in your use, a clear line of code was one that another programmer would understand, whereas a rigorous line of code was one that got the computer to do what you wanted it to do.  Was I wrong about that?

Nick Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/