[FRIAM] Acronyms

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 17:53:24 EST 2021

Ha! Well-done. To be clear, I only argued that *were* I a Senator, which is laughable due to my lack of self-control, I would probably vote to acquit because they charged him with the wrong high crime. I'm definitely one of the ones who would be moderated out sooner rather than later ... though Renee' is usually moderated out even before me ... which is an expression of True Love. 8^D

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ