[FRIAM] The Dream of Florida

Jochen Fromm jofr at cas-group.net
Thu Jul 1 14:05:50 EDT 2021

Boston is not a bad idea. It is an old city which is the home of Harvard and M.I.T., and certainly has a lot of museums and culture. It must have bookshops and libraries. And apparently it has affordable hotels too, for instance this one which looks nicehttps://www.nantasketbeachresort.com-J.
-------- Original message --------From: Pieter Steenekamp <pieters at randcontrols.co.za> Date: 7/1/21  10:12  (GMT+01:00) To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam at redfish.com> Subject: Re: [FRIAM] The Dream of Florida I've spent about 8 months in total in the US on different trips both for pleasure and work and visited a number of states.Every person is different, so I don't really want to give a recommendation, but if parallel universes do exists and I could recommend myself in another universe that has not been to the US, I would recommend to do the East Coast, including maybe a subset (I would not include too much for one visit) of Boston, New York, Washington and then Kennedy Space Centre, Fort Lauderdale and Miami in Florida.On Thu, 1 Jul 2021 at 08:15, Jochen Fromm <jofr at cas-group.net> wrote:We are planning a vacation in the USA next year, if we are still healthy and do not lose our jobs. What do you think is the best sunshine state to relax, Florida or California? Or maybe New Mexico? The best time for Florida is probably spring or early summer before the hurricanes? Or is Florida in a crisis now too?https://slate.com/business/2021/06/miami-condo-collapse-florida-building-industry-crisis.html-J.- .... . -..-. . -. -.. -..-. .. ... -..-. .... . .-. .
FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam
archives: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/